With over $400,000.00 in upgrades, this 2018 SeaRay L550 shows in as new condition. Always serviced thoroughly and timely (all service records on hand) this L550 is ready to cruise through summer. With upgraded 1,000HP cats that include a remaining platinum warranty and recent service, she is sure to get you to and from your destination with ease. Some notable factory upgrades include a Seakeeper 9, Joystick docking system, yacht controller also used for docking, a 430 Gallon per day water maker, upgraded metallic paint job, 360 Degree teak decks, and numerous additional upgrades that contribute to the list of reasons to see the “Sea Iron” first. Call today to schedule a showing on the like-new L550.
Official Number: 1284964
LOA: 51' 6'' (15.70 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 15' 9''
Draft Max: 4' 5''
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Caterpillar 12.9L (1000 HP) Straight Inboards (Platinum Plus Caterpillar extended warranty)
- Remaining Caterpillar warranty August 2024
- Joy Stick Docking System w/ bow thruster ($26,000 option)
- Yacht Controller ($13,000 Value)
- Metallic Painted Hull
- 432 GPD Water maker (Water Makers Brand)
- Light Carpet Runners
- Wood Blind Upgrade Quarter Walnut
- Teak flooring throughout (foredeck seating area, cat walks, cockpit & bridge steps, swim platform)
- Salon sofa with pull out bed
- Refrigerator in master stateroom
- Master stateroom safe
- Master stateroom combo bidet
- Master stateroom audio upgrade
- China place settings w/ storage
- Upgraded Diesel Generator (29 KW ONAN)
- KVH HD7 Antenna upgraded ($22,000 option)
- Air conditioning/ Heating upgrade
- Sunshade Bow seating
- Sunshade Cockpit seating
- Seakeeper 9 Stabilizer Gyro ($86,000 Option)
- Multi Station Cockpit Docking Control
- Raymarine Secondary Station Upgrade
- Raymarine GS165 Upgrade (3 Units)
- Raymarine Network Cameras (Cockpit, Bilge, Engine Room)
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Stainless Steel Anchor
- Oil Change system (Engines, Transmissions, Generator)
- Spare Propellers (Port + Stbd)
- Additional Fuel Tank
- Underwater Lighting (Blue)
- Satellite Domes Painted to Match Hull Color (Metallic upgrade)
- Retractible Bridge Awning Aft ($12,000 option)
- Custom Aft Corian Table
- Custom Bow Corian Table
- Swim Platform Extension with Stairs
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
MacGregor Yachts is the premier and preferred yacht broker of South Florida. We provide a full range of services for buyers and sellers of custom sportfishing yachts, luxury and private yachts, as well as new and used boats.
Taylor is an avid boater who was born and raised in Jupiter, FL. He began fishing at a young age and enjoys spending his summers in the Bahamas. He graduated from the University of Alabama with a Bachelor’s degree in Consumer Science. Taylor is also the co-owner of Living The Dream Outfitters, a custom graphic design and apparel company that specializes in the fishing and marine industry. Taylor has extensive experience in customer service as well as an appreciation for the design and quality of the industry’s top boats. Taylor is eager to help other avid boaters with the purchase and sale of their boats and prides himself on working hard to find a vessel that fits each client’s individual needs. Taylor is thrilled to bring his widespread knowledge of boats and passion for the industry to our team.