Cantiere Navale Ferrari
Cantiere Navale Ferrari
NOT FOR SALE TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS
Flag of Registry: United Arab Emirates
Port of Registry: Dubai
Official Number: 6876
LOA: 297' 3'' (90.60 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Refit Year: 2009
Crew Sleeps: 71
Cruise Speed: 13.5 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Steel
Hull Shape: Monohull
Stabilizers: Standard and Zero Speed
Stabilizers Brand: Sperry Marine
Bow Thruster: Yes
Stern Thruster: Yes
Fuel Tank: 78173.83 Gallons (295920 Liters)
Fresh Water: 39625.83 Gallons (150000 Liters)
Holding Tank: 12363.26 Gallons (46800 Liters)
Gross Tonnage: 4184
Displacement: 2477 tonnes
Ballast Weight: 690000 lbs
Builder: Cantiere Navale Ferrari
THESE VESSEL SPECIFICATIONS ARE NOT TO BE USED OR SHARED ON ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS WITHOUT THE EXPRESSED PERMISSION OF THE OWNER.
As her first time on the market since her rebuild, DUBAWI is one of the most private and exclusive superyachts of her class with a highly secretive interior and layout until now. DUBAWI was built in 1989 as a cruise ship, but in 2009 she was converted into a Superyacht after a 2-year, multi-million-dollar refit that took place at Platinum Yachts. With 4184 GT she has a volume of a +100m while keeping great outdoor areas for guests' entertainment.
Built to accommodate a large group, she features 22 cabins including an owner cabin that offers a private deck with a +180° view fitted with a jacuzzi. All cabins are extremely spacious and well designed to provide ultimate comfort to the guests onboard. 44 guests can enjoy the superyacht in 22 cabins including 1 owner’s cabin, 8 VIP Cabins, and 13 Double cabins supported by 71 crew. A fully equipped nightclub with a lighted dance floor is located on the lower deck.
DUBAWI has a lot of possibilities in rearranging the internal volume to fit the needs of her new owner. She currently has a massive guest lounge and 2 x Majilis (salons) that can be reorganized to create different spaces such as a game room, a cinema, and much more. An elevator is servicing all interior decks to maximize guest comfort, and a hospital room is also available in case of need. During her refit, the swimming platform has been rearranged and they have added a fountain on the starboard side creating a peaceful environment. On the exterior space, you can find a balance of protected and unprotected areas allowing you to adapt each space depending on your cruising preferences.
• Huge volume, similar to a 110m superyacht
• Fully equipped nightclub with lighted dance floor
• 22 guest cabins sleeping 44 guests including a private owner’s deck with a Jacuzzi
• Massive guest cabins
• One of the most private superyachts of her category
• Only one owner since converted it into a superyacht
• Removal of fuel injectors, 24 NOS, sent to man workshop, OH, renewed nozzles, opening pressure adjusted, installed back in positions
• Removal of fuel injection pumps, sent to man workshop, inspected, found in order, installed in position
• Rocker arms clearance checked
• Both MEs crankshafts deflection taken
• Both MEs lube oil renewed
• MEs turbochargers' casings opened, 4 NOS, inspected, clearances taken, all found within limits, boxed back
• ME Ps RH; 4217 since last OH
• ME Stbd RH; 4207 since last OH
• Aux Gen RH; 3784 since last OH
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
MacGregor Yachts is the premier and preferred yacht broker of South Florida. We provide a full range of services for buyers and sellers of custom sportfishing yachts, luxury and private yachts, as well as new and used boats.